Where To Buy Our Products
Old Strathcona Farmers Market
103 St. & 83 Ave.
Edmonton, AB Canada
Sat: 8am to 3pm (all year)
Sunworks Organic Meat Shop,
(located in the Blush Lane Organic Store)
Roots Community Building
8135 - 102 Street, Edmonton
Sun–Fri: 9am to 9pm
Sat: 8am to 9pm
2051 Leger Road, Edmonton
(South parking lot of the Terwilliger Community Recreation Center)
May 15- Oct 5
Market on Macleod
7711 Macleod Trail S, Calgary
Thurs to Sun 9am to 5pm
Located in Vinesations
4937 50 Street
Mon to Fri. (10am to 6pm)
Sat. (10am to 5pm)
St. Albert Farmers' Market
St. Anne & St. Thomas St.
Saturday (10 am to 3pm)
June 18 to Thanksgiving
Farm Office Hours:
Monday- Thursday 9am-2:30pm
Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Mexican Style Pulled Beef/Pork with Cumin Infused Cauliflower Rice and Poached Eggs
Author: Jinger Healing Foods - Justine Stenger
- Pulled Meat Ingredients
- 1.5 lbs Sunworks farms pork shoulder roast, cut into cubes
- 1 lb Sunworks farms beef rump roast, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 ½ tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp smoked black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ Tbsp cumin, fresh ground
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 3 Tbsp fresh oregano, divided
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- ¼ cup parsley, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cups homemade beef or chicken bone broth
- 1 bunch green onions, for garnish
- Cumin Infused Cauliflower Rice Ingredients
- 2 large heads organic cauliflower, pulsed into “rice”
- 1 small yellow onion, small diced (about ¾ cup)
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 tsp cumin, fresh ground
- ¼ cup fresh dill, minced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, minced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Poached eggs Ingredients
- 8- 12 organic Sunworks farms free range eggs
- 2 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups filtered water
- Procedure 1. In a large stew pot, add cubed meat and brown, about 3 min on each side. Remove from heat and place in a large bowl. Set aside. 2. Add ghee, onion, garlic spices and herbs. Saute for 2-3 min and add browned meat back to the pot. 3. Add chicken stock and cover. Lightly simmer for 4-6 hours or until completely tender – meat should shred easily with a fork. 4. When done, season with additional oregano, parsley, cilantro, limes and additional salt and pepper to taste. Set aside your meat while you prepare the cauliflower rice and poached eggs. Cauliflower Rice Procedure 1. In a large skillet add ghee and onion. Saute until onions are golden. Add cumin and garlic and stir to combine. 2. Add “rice” and cook on low for 5-7 min or until cauliflower is soft but not mushy. Stir in fresh dill and fresh parsley. 3. Season with lemon juice and additional salt and pepper to taste. Poached eggs Procedure 1. Add 4 cups of water to a small saucepan and add vinegar. Bring water to a simmer. 2. Crack your eggs into a small bowl, one or two at a time and slowly pour eggs into the water. 3. Cook for 3 min or until desired doneness. (I like mine runny) Assembly 1. Gather serving bowls and spoon cauliflower rice into the bottom, next add pulled meat and lastly place your poached egg on top. 2. Garnish with fresh green onions, salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon or lime. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
For a complete price list on all of our products please email
or visit us at one of our farmers markets.
To Order Please Call 1-877-393-3133.
- Tenderloin Roast Box- 5 roasts per box. 20%off. (only one box left)
- Sorry. We have no specials on pork at this time. Please check back often to see if we have any new specials available.
DELI and SAUSAGES:
- Sorry. We have no specials on chicken at this time. Please check back often to see if we have any new specials available.
- Sorry. We have no specials on deli or sausages at this time. Please check back often to see if we have any new specials available
Order pickup locations:
Calgary- Market on Macleod
Edmonton- Old Strathcona Farmers Market
Edmonton- Sunworks Organic Meat Shop in the Roots Community Building
Edmonton- The South West Edmonton Farmers Market. May to Thanksgiving Only
St. Albert - The St. Albert Farmers Market. June to Thanksgiving Only
To pickup on the weekend of Feb 11. Please order by Feb 2 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of Feb 18. Please order by Feb 9 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of Feb 25. Please order by Feb 16 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of Mar 4. Please order by Feb 23 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of Mar 11. Please order by Mar 2 at noon.
To order call the farm office at 1-877-393-3133
All specials are sold on a first come first serve basis. Limited quantities are available.