Thai Green Curry with Pork Served with Tarragon and Shallot Cauliflower Rice
- Thai Green Curry Pork
- 1 lbs sunworks farm pork stir-fry
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tsp Celtic sea
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Silk Road spice merchant Thai green curry powder
- 1 can nature valley full fat coconut milk
- 3 large carrots, small diced
- 1 zucchini, small diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 bunch cilantro, minced
- 4 green onions, minced
- Cauliflower rice
- 2 heads organic cauliflower, pulsed into “rice”
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp Silk Road spice shop tarragon/shallot blend
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Procedure For Thai Green Curry with Pork
- Heat a large skillet and add coconut oil, onion, sea salt and pepper. Sauté union until translucent. Add pork and brown, about 3 min per side.
- In a small bowl add coconut milk and Thai green curry powder. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour coconut milk/curry powder over pork and cover. Cook for 10 min or until pork is cooked through.
- Add diced carrots, zucchini and green onion. Cook for an additional 5 min.
- Season with limejuice, cilantro and additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Procedure for Shallot Cauliflower Rice
- Heat a cast iron skillet to medium and add coconut oil, onion, sea salt, and tarragon/shallot spice blend. Sauté until onions are caramelized.
- Add cauliflower and stir to combine
- Cook for 5-7 min or until cauliflower is tender but not mushy.
- Season with lemon juice and additional salt and pepper to taste