Where To Buy Our Products
Old Strathcona Farmers Market
103 St. & 83 Ave.
Edmonton, AB Canada
Sat: 8am to 3pm (all year)
Sunworks Organic Meat Shop,
(located in the Blush Lane Organic Store)
Roots Community Building
8135 - 102 Street, Edmonton
Sun–Fri: 9am to 9pm
Sat: 8am to 9pm
2051 Leger Road, Edmonton
(South parking lot of the Terwilliger Community Recreation Center)
May 15- Oct 5
Market on Macleod
7711 Macleod Trail S, Calgary
Thurs to Sun 9am to 5pm
Located in Vinesations
4937 50 Street
Mon to Fri. (10am to 6pm)
Sat. (10am to 5pm)
St. Albert Farmers' Market
St. Anne & St. Thomas St.
Saturday (10 am to 3pm)
June 18 to Thanksgiving
Farm Office Hours:
Monday- Thursday 9am-2:30pm
Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Rosemary Lamb Shoulder Roast with Apricots and Caramelized Onion
Author: Justine Stenger (jingerhealingfoods)
- 2 lbs Sunworks Farms lamb shoulder roast
- 2 ½ Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced – divided
- 2 ½ Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp celtic sea salt
- 1½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 20 organic dried apricots, sliced in ½
- 1 cup homemade chicken bone broth (rosemary infused)
- 1 bunch green onions
- In a small bowl, combine rosemary, salt , pepper and olive oil and stir to combine.
- Rub lamb shoulder roast with rub, covering all sides.
- Wrap the roast tightly in parchment paper and in a sealed glass container and let sit overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Slice onion and apricots and lay on the bottom of a roasting pan. Sprinkle with rosemary. Add chicken broth to cover.
- Lay lamb on top of your onion/apricot mixture and roast for 4 ½ hours or until lamb can easily shred with a fork.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving platter. Pour apricot sauce on top of the roast and garnish with green onions and additional salt and pepper to taste
Leave a Reply
For a complete price list on all of our products please email
or visit us at one of our farmers markets.
To Order Please Call 1-877-393-3133.
- Tenderloin Roast Box- 5 roasts per box. 20%off. (only one box left)
- Sorry. We have no specials on pork at this time. Please check back often to see if we have any new specials available.
DELI and SAUSAGES:
- Sorry. We have no specials on chicken at this time. Please check back often to see if we have any new specials available.
- Sorry. We have no specials on deli or sausages at this time. Please check back often to see if we have any new specials available
Order pickup locations:
Calgary- Market on Macleod
Edmonton- Old Strathcona Farmers Market
Edmonton- Sunworks Organic Meat Shop in the Roots Community Building
Edmonton- The South West Edmonton Farmers Market. May to Thanksgiving Only
St. Albert - The St. Albert Farmers Market. June to Thanksgiving Only
To pickup on the weekend of Feb 11. Please order by Feb 2 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of Feb 18. Please order by Feb 9 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of Feb 25. Please order by Feb 16 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of Mar 4. Please order by Feb 23 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of Mar 11. Please order by Mar 2 at noon.
To order call the farm office at 1-877-393-3133
All specials are sold on a first come first serve basis. Limited quantities are available.