Grass Fed Beef and Bacon Meatballs.
Does it get any better than Sunworks Certified Organic & Free Range Farm Beef AND Bacon?? I don’t think so… Here is a great recipe that your whole family will love! Grass Fed Beef and Bacon Meatballs.
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 3 lbs Sunworks Farms grass fed beef
- 10 slices Sunworks Farms bacon
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt
- 2 ½ tsp fresh ground cumin
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper 1.
- Preheat oven to 350F 2. Heat a cast iron skillet and add ghee and onion. Saute for 5-7 min or until translucent. Add garlic and cumin and stir to combine. Add cilantro and remove from heat. 3. Add the bacon to the food processor and process until minced. 4. In a large mixing bowl combine beef, salt, pepper, onion and spice mixture and bacon. Fold to combine until fully incorporated. 5. Form meat into balls (about the size of a golf ball) and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-22 min or until done.