Where To Buy Our Products
Old Strathcona Farmers Market
103 St. & 83 Ave.
Edmonton, AB Canada
Sat: 8am to 3pm (all year)
Sunworks Organic Meat Shop,
(located in the Blush Lane Organic Store)
Roots Community Building
8135 - 102 Street, Edmonton
Sun–Fri: 9am to 9pm
Sat: 8am to 9pm
2051 Leger Road, Edmonton
(South parking lot of the Terwilliger Community Recreation Center)
May 15- Oct 5
Market on Macleod
7711 Macleod Trail S, Calgary
Thurs to Sun 9am to 5pm
Located in Vinesations
4937 50 Street
Mon to Fri. (10am to 6pm)
Sat. (10am to 5pm)
St. Albert Farmers' Market
St. Anne & St. Thomas St.
Saturday (10 am to 3pm)
June 18 to Thanksgiving
Farm Office Hours:
Monday- Thursday 9am-2:30pm
Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Reconnecting With Your Food and Your Farmer.
In an age where we are often very disconnected from where and how our food is grown it is extremely important for us to reconnect with our rural roots by asking questions as to how and where our food is raised. We love answering people’s questions about the animals and how they are raised, to people at the farmer’s markets and through email or on the phone. We think it is extremely important that we ask these questions so that we can reconnect ourselves, our children and grandchildren with the food that they eat.
How we spend our food dollars is changing the world. More and more large companies are changing the way they produce, buy, and manufacture to match what the consumers are telling them,through their purchases. One only has to look at the move away from artificial flavorings and colorings towards natural alternatives to see the power that we have as a consumer. By asking questions about your foods and then purchasing them you are being an active participant in how your food is produced and raised.
When we buy a new appliance or vehicle we carefully consider the pros and cons about the purchase. We shop around and ask questions about the different brands and features that are available. We should try and put the same amount of effort and consideration into the food that we put into our bodies. We should ask the questions and do the research.
Each labor day Monday we invite our customers out to see the farm. They can see how the birds are raised in the winter and the summer and see our cattle in the pasture eating the grass. We love seeing the children looking at the cattle and the chickens and seeing that this is where their food comes from. We do not change anything on this day. If it is a dry year you will see the dust and thin grass. If it is a wet year you will walk in the mud and the wet lush grass. It is a wonderful day rain or shine when you can join with other people who are interested in the way that their food is raised and ask questions directly to the people who raise your food.
When you eat our food, we want you to feel proud that you are supporting, organic, humane and sustainable agriculture. We want you to feel connected to your food and your farmer. We are passionate about raising pure, clean food for your family.
Ron, Sheila and Isaac
Leave a Reply
For a complete price list on all of our products please email
or visit us at one of our farmers markets.
To Order Please Call 1-877-393-3133.
- Beef Tenderloin Roast Box- 5 to 6 roasts per box. 20%off. (only three boxes left)
- Tenderloin Steak Box- 6 and 7 steaks per box. 20%off. (only two boxes left)
- Rib eye Steak Box- 7 to 9 steaks per box. 20%off. (only two boxes left)
- Striploin Steak Box- 9 steaks per box. 20%off. (only four boxes left)
- Beef Minute Steak Box- 6 and 7 steaks per box. 20%off.
- We have no pork specials at this time. Please check back often to see what new specials we have.
DELI and SAUSAGES:
- Ground Chicken Breast Box- 8 packages per box. 20%off. (only two boxes left)
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Box- 9 and 10 packages per box. 20%off.
- Chicken Tenders Box- 6 and 7 packages per box. 20%off. (only two boxes left)
- Chicken Stir-Fry Box- 8 to 11 packages per box. 20%off.
- Chicken Bone-in, Skin-on Breast Box- 3 and 4 packages per box. 20%off. (only two boxes left)
- Nine Piece Chicken Box- 2 cut up chickens per box. 20%off. (only two boxes left)
- Smoked Chicken Breast Box- 5 to 7 packages per box. 20%off.
- Whole Smoked Turkey Breast Box- 3 packages per box. 20%off. (only one box left)
- Turkey Smokie Box- 15 packages per box. 20%off. (only one box left)
- Chicken Pizza Pepperoni Box- 5 packages per box. 20%off. (only one box left)
- Chicken Smokies Box- 7 packages per box. 20%off. (only three boxes left)
- Chicken Salami Box- 6 packages per box. 20%off. (only two boxes left)
- Chicken Breast Roast Sandwich Meat Box- 6 packages per box. 20%off. (only two boxes left)
- Chicken Kubasa Box- 6 and 11 packages per box. 20%off. (only two boxes left)
- Montreal Smoked Beef Box- 7 and 10 packages per box. 20%off. (only three boxes left)
- Roast Beef Box- 4 and 17 packages per box. 20%off. (only two boxes left)
- Chicken Frank's Box- 8 and 9 packages per box. 20%off.
- Chicken Hot Dog Box- 8 to 10 packages per box. 20%off.
Order pickup locations:
Calgary- Market on Macleod
Edmonton- Old Strathcona Farmers Market
Edmonton- Sunworks Organic Meat Shop in the Roots Community Building
Edmonton- The South West Edmonton Farmers Market. May to Thanksgiving Only
St. Albert - The St. Albert Farmers Market. June to Thanksgiving Only
To pickup on the weekend of April 1 . Please order by March 23 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of April 8. Please order by March 30 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of April 15. Please order by April 6 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of April 22. Please order by April 13 at noon.
To pickup on the weekend of April 29. Please order by April 20 at noon.
To order call the farm office at 1-877-393-3133
All specials are sold on a first come first serve basis. Limited quantities are available.