Almond Butter, Jam and Banana Egg Sandwich
Are you tired of the everyday ordinary scrambled eggs, poached eggs, hard boiled eggs or omelet? Here is a delicious way to spice up your egg routine! Make sure you head to the Farmers Market this weekend to pick up Sunworks Certified Organic & Free Range Farm eggs to make this delicious egg sandwich!
- 3 sunworks farms eggs
- 1 Tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- ¼ cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- 1 organic banana , sliced
- 2 Tbsp organic raw almond butter
- 1 Tbsp organic sugar free jam
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, almond milk and salt. Whisk until combined.
- Heat a medium sized cast iron skillet and add ghee. Pour in egg mixture, making sure it covers the entire bottom of the skillet.
- Cook for 4-5 min or until eggs are done. Fold egg mixture in half and transfer to a serving plate.
- Spread almond butter and jam in the middle of the egg “sandwich”. Add sliced bananas.
- Fold together and sprinkle with additional cinnamon and nutmeg if desired.