Fresh Christmas Turkeys for 2018
Ron Isaac and I, would like to thank all of you who have reserved one of our certified organic turkeys for Christmas. We are now sold out of reservable turkeys. We are very thankful that we are able to provide you with the meat for this special meal and are grateful to all of you for your on going support.
If you still need a turkey for Christmas we will have a limited number of turkeys available at all of our turkey pickup locations on the turkey pickup days as well as in the days leading up to Christmas.
Extra unreserved turkeys will be available at:
- Our Meat Shop on Whyte Ave starting Dec 20th
- Avenida Food Hall and Fresh Market starting Dec 20th
- Vinesations in Downtown Camrose Dec 19th after 3:30pm
- Old Strathcona Farmers Market Dec 22nd
If you have reserved a turkey please remember to pickup your turkey at your turkey pickup location on the turkey pickup day.
Christmas 2018 Reserved Turkey Pickup Days and Locations are:
- The Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market in Edmonton, Saturday, December 22 from 7:30am-12pm
- Our Meat Shop on Whyte Ave (located within the Blush Lane Store) in Edmonton Saturday December 22 from 8am-5pm
- Vinesations in Downtown Camrose, 4937 50St Camrose. Friday December 21 from 4:30-6pm.
- The New Avenida Food Hall and Fresh Market in Calgary, Thursday, December 20 from 11am to 8pm
When you orderd your turkey, we took a $10 deposit. This reserves you a bird but not a specific size. You will pick the size of turkey you would like from the sizes that are available at the time of pickup. The majority of our turkeys weigh between 5.45kg to 11.82kg (12lbs to 26lbs) and are $12.99/kg ($5.90/lb)
If you have ordered online and did not receive your confirmation email please check your junk mail folder. To make your turkey pickup as efficient as possible please print your turkey confirmation email and bring it with you to your turkey pickup location.